Monday 5 April 2021

Art Deco - Ingham

I recently took a few snaps of some lovely examples of Art Deco styling in Ingham. I've yet to do any research on these buildings, but thought I'd share the photos now anyway. It's a bit of a shame about the modern signage, and the weather was not on my side either, but if you've got any historical information on the original use of these places that you'd like to share, please leave a comment!

Herbert Street, Ingham. Photo: © Trisha Fielding 2021

Lannercost Street, Ingham. Photo: © Trisha Fielding 2021

Herbert Street, Ingham. Photo: © Trisha Fielding 2021

Lannercost Street, Ingham. Photo: © Trisha Fielding 2021

2 comments:

  1. Trisha there are least 12 buildings of the Art Deco style in Ingham . I wish they could be linked to the Art Deco trail Innisfail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful Bianka! We only had a quick pitstop in Ingham on our way through on the weekend, so I just snapped a few quick photos. I'll email you separately.
      Regards,
      Trisha

      Delete